Hunted Past is OUT!

I'm comin' out! 
I want the world to know,
Got to let it show
I'm comin' out...
There's a new me comin' out
And I just had to live
And I wanna give
I'm completely positive....
~"I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross


I refer, of course, to the new release of my first full-length novel, Hunted Past! Yes! It is finally available for purchase! I'm so proud, if I could, I'd hand it to my mom and let her pin it to the fridge!


Hunted Past is available in digital and paperback forms, through the publisher and through Amazon (the paperback and Kindle versions of which suck up tons of profit, so go through the publisher). And, in case you have forgotten, the synopsis is below. 


What are you waiting for? It's out! Go get it!

Serena O’Donnell, a healer, copes with depressed and suicidal patients dealing with past tragedies. She lives a quiet and safe life, comfortable in the thought she is free to define her own path. Suddenly a random phone call tumbles her existence into a fantasy realm peopled with warring superhuman beings who seem to know more about her than she does.     
Gabriel, a Field Psychic, is committed to protecting Serena but in the process discovers he wants to be more than her bodyguard. Serena and Gabriel team up to discover why she has earned the secret warriors' attention and explore Serena’s past for clues.
Their journey becomes one of self-discovery, healing, and the slow burn of unexpected passion. The answers they find could bond them in love or forever tear them apart.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Public Peeing: A Case for Gender Desegregation

Bustin' Some Welfare Myths

The Fat Twin Phenomenon