KITTENS! Oh, and an Interview

Dear Faithful Readers:

Only because I adore you so much, I am combining two blog posts. So, imagine your birthday is close to the holidays and your parents save a little bit of money by giving you one gift in the vain hope that somehow, this single, tiny present will satisfy all your greedy, holiday-related cravings for material crap. Yeah, this blog post is kind of like that. 

Post 1: KITTENS NEED HELP


What kind of monster could resist those punims? Exactly.
If you're anything like me, you see pleas to help animals every single day. Here's the difference between those posts and mine: I'm the one asking. 

An ex-student who lives in Southern California (Rancho Cucamonga area) contacted me after several years of silence and asked if I could help him with six adorable -- ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! -- bicolor kittens who were discarded. He can't keep them and doesn't want to take them to the shelter. If you can adopt or foster a kitten or six, please, please let me know. Thank you all so much!


POST 2: ELLE WAS INTERVIEWED

As if your day couldn't get any better, now you can read more about your favorite author. No need to thank me; your squees of excitement are quite enough. 

To read the interview, please click here. Here's a taste: 


What's next?
I’m 74 thousand words* into my latest novel, The Tithe. Yes, it was the one inspired by Katy Perry’s E.T. song, but don’t hold that against it.

Enjoy your weeks, my friends.

Love,
Elle

* The novel is currently at 83K words. Yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Peeing: A Case for Gender Desegregation

Bustin' Some Welfare Myths

The Fat Twin Phenomenon