Elle is Back in the House

Margaret the Gator, whom
I met while visiting
Lake Alice in Gainesville, FL
I wanted to write a brief apology to those of you who stay up late every night, staring at the Elle Hill blog page, clicking refresh over and over in hopes a new post will suddenly appear and expand your horizons while simultaneously tickling your tailfeathers. 

A month is far too long for us to remain apart.

I just returned from a trip to Florida to see the kinda-in-laws. After arriving back home, I jumped immediately into the glamorous world of syllabus preparation and Glee marathons. But, my friends, in the immortal words of Gloria Gaynor, now I’m back from outer space.

During our month or so apart, I have read many novels, brainstormed many story ideas, and grown far too fond of Kurt Hummel. I look forward to sharing my ideas with you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Peeing: A Case for Gender Desegregation

Bustin' Some Welfare Myths

The Fat Twin Phenomenon