Double Dose of Literary Delights

So the whole world now knows about Hunted Dreams' publication. I mean, the whole world. Everyone. Well, at least all my friends on Facebook. 

Sigh. I suck at promoting myself.

But anyway, to celebrate the release of my second full-length novel, my esteemed publisher, Soulmate Publishing, is offering my novella, Hunted, for free. If your Kindle is crying out for literary genius, head on over here within the next couple of days to grab a free copy of Hunted, the novella that started the Hunted Series. And please tell everyone else with a pulse to grab it, too. Oh, and snag an e-copy of  Hunted Dreams for $4.99 while you're at it. 

               
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Peeing: A Case for Gender Desegregation

Bustin' Some Welfare Myths

The Fat Twin Phenomenon